WELCOME :: MAIN MENU MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 11, 2012

IIUM 28th Convo : a convo to remember!

At that Convo : the following members of Matlesen family received their respectives Scrolls. They are ...

1] Hani Ludin   Masters in Mechanical Engineering.
    FB on https://www.facebook.com/hani.ludin.5?  :: Menantu Siti Roslina
2] Yusof Mohd Akhir & isteri MBBS
    FB on https://www.facebook.com/usop.cop.9? :: Anak & Menantu Siti Rafiah
3] Ruqayyah Abdul Manan English language & Literature
    FB link not provided

:: I was there too
 - All things, will come to past

do i have a sleep disorder?

a traveler after KTM's lagged! 
a hangover after makan angin?
after 21 hours on the train!
3times air flight to Haramain? 
please take me back to order!

My Minster of Home Affairs,
She pestered me to be at the fair,
exhibit solidarity & show of care,
for our daughter's recent success,
She's going to get her fair share,
May Allah bless her future affairs.

All my dear acquaintances & friends,
I am counting on your supplications,
all my actions - accepted & sanctions,
all of us under His Guide & Protection,
when organs & breath come to expiration,
in His Mercy are our earnest aspiration,
we will be well received in good station,