WELCOME :: MAIN MENU MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, February 13, 2023

TRANHUMANISM? Richard Hernandez case.


 It Ain’t Easy Being Green: ‘Genderless Dragon’ Loses Job, Son, And More

Once, Richard Hernandez was a wealthy banker and a loving father. Now he is Tiamat Legion Medusa, the world’s ‘first genderless dragon,’ and all it cost him was everything. Medusa spent almost $100,000 on body modifications to fulfill they/their dream of becoming a genderless dragon, including extensive tattoos (even eye tattoos, ouch), tongue splitting, a Voldemort-esque nose job, and horn implants. It started as a harmless 79 hidden piercings, but Medusa wanted more and quit they/their job as a banker to chase the dragon (no, not that way, we think).

However, Medusa (who also goes by the name Dragon Lady Medusa) has lost they/their son in the process. “The relationship or the connection with my son has changed,” said the 61-year-old man who became a genderless dragon. 

“At the time when I started my transformation, my son had already turned 16, and he rejected me at that point in my life.”

Source RT